Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sparkling Whine

I've never seen or read the Twilight movie or the books. I do know it's making a ton of money for the author and the film producers and making the actors "famous".
The Mrs says they were written for the teen market, i assume the films are too. Now that wouldn't bother me, i love the Harry Potter books and films.
I figure the books/film are the "Emo and Whine" variety of vampires,which i hate but the thing that will stop me from watching or reading any of the films or books is.............the vampires....sparkle.

4 comments:

  1. Welll.... not ALL of the vampires are emo, just Edward to an extent and so is Bella. Not so much the rest of the vamps though. I have to say, though, that even though vamps are my favorites, I like the werewolves better in this one. :) Go Jacob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wolfies better not sparkle, Sweetie :)


    I cannot handle the sparkle! LOL

    *murrrmaiyd is the Mrs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. No no no... the wolfies are proper wolfies, no sparkling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need to run some Werewolf films here at Macabre, a howling good time is needed! ;)

    ReplyDelete